This is a cross post from Steve Goddard’s RealScience.
- Temperatures have been below normal in 75% of the US
- Tornadoes have been below normal
- Forest fires have been at a record low
- The permanent corn belt drought is over
- Arctic ice is very close to normal
- Antarctic ice is above normal
- Arctic temperatures are at a record low for this time of year
- No global warming for over 17 years
- Longest period since the Civil War without a major hurricane landfall in the US
Despite the fact that there is zero evidence supporting their position, our apocalyptic friends continue to ramp up the BS – with full support from the White House.